The Federation of Kenya Employers’ as a united strong voice that represents the interests of thousands of its members from businesses, enterprises and organizations both large and small across Kenya has a Members Portal.
The Employers’ Portal is a platform that was developed for members to easily access information on various legal services in labour, social and employment policies. By accessing the Members portal, one can enjoy benefits such as:
- Personalized one-stop services
- Easy access to a counsel of highly qualified Legal and Industrial Relations experts who provide employment-specific legal advice and representation at the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection and other forums.
- Quick access to numerous trainings and training consultants
- Various employment guidelines templates
To enjoy these benefits and more, visit our members portal today https://membership.fke-kenya.org/
Do you know how to go about accessing the members portal?
Below is a step-by-step guide:
- Open the FKE homepage on https://www.fke-kenya.org
- Click on the link Members Portal on the bottom right side of the homepage
- If you are registering for the first time, click on sign up now and fill the required areas.
- If you already have an account, click on log in and key in your password
- After log in, you will arrive on the be the landing home page, which consists of a menu bar and dashboard for your use.