About The Event
The HR world is changing, and you need to remain relevant and informed in the changing world.
- Have you heard of the new ISO 30414 on International Standards for Human Resource Practice?
- Do you want to take your HR reporting to the next level that addresses business needs?
- Do you want HR reports that make impact for your organization and are compelling in the boardroom?
- Would you like to gather skills to demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) for various HR initiatives in your organization?
- Do you want to enhance your competitive edge as an HR practitioner?
The answers to the above questions will be provided by the Federation of Kenya Employers (FKE) through a brand-new training on ISO 30414.
The Federation invites you to this premier training on Understanding the ISO 30414 HR Standards, HR Metrics and Analytics at the Workplace. This is a unique hybrid course with a Virtual Masterclass to introduce theory and concepts followed by a Physical Workshop which will emphasize on implementation and application of the ISO 30414 HR Standards, HR Metrics and Analytics at the workplace.
The Virtual Masterclass will be offered in 3 Modules
1. Module 1: ISO 30414 Core areas of Reporting.
Module 2: HR Emerging Trends in relation to ISO 30414 and New Business Practices.
Module 3: HR Analytics and Reporting for Business.
Date: 26th - 28th April 2022.
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon daily.
Charges: FKE Members: Ksh6000 + VAT (Ksh6,960)
Non - Members: Ksh10,000 + VAT (Ksh11,600)
2. 2-Day Physical Workshop
This will be Practical Guide to the implementation and application of the ISO 30414 HR Standards, HR Metrics and Analytics at the Workplace. The main topics will include:
- A practical guide in implementing the ISO 30414 and HR Metrics.
- Unpacking and using HR Analytics for Business decisions.
- Case Studies.
- Peer -to – Peer Learning
Date: 26th – 27th May 2022
Venue: Sovereign Hotel, Kisumu
Charges: Ksh40,000 + VAT For FKE Members and Ksh60,000 + VAT for Non-Members.
(The charges do not cover the delegates travel costs and accommodation).
3. International Facilitators
The Federation has constituted a faculty of Global leaders in this area as follows:
1. Dr. David Simmonds
David Simmonds is based in the United Kingdom. He is the Chairman of HCM Metrics, and of the HR Analytics Group. He is the first individual to receive a professional certification for ISO 30414 Human Capital Management reporting. To find our more on HCM Metrics, please click on the link below.
2. Mr. Marc Voi
Founder & Managing Partner, The People Edge Consulting Ltd Nairobi, a Human Resources Consulting Firm in Kenya and USA. Marc is one of the few certified ISO30414 in Kenya and the East African Region in general.
Who should attend! Business owners, HR Practitioners, Accountants, Auditors, Line Managers/Senior Managers, Consultants etc.
To register or nominate staff kindly download and fill the nomination forms using the link below and send back to us.
- FKE Training programs are NITA approved (NITA/TRN/81), hence sponsoring organizations can claim reimbursement as per NITA guidelines.