About The Event
The Federation of Kenya Employers (FKE) in collaboration with BUSINESS Africa Employers Confederation (BUSINESSAfrica) will host the Employers’ Annual Conference on 3rd – 4th March 2022 at the Sarova Whitesands Hotel, Mombasa and by virtual means.
The conference will be guided by the theme, “Adapting to the Changing Labour Market”. This is driven by the realization that change is inevitable, and enterprises that constantly adapt thrive in all situations. This conference aims at highlighting the changes in the labour market and discuss how Labour Market Players (Social Partners) and other stakeholders can effectively acclimatize for recovery, growth and sustainability at the Local, Regional and Continental level.
The discussions will be interactive and informative, bringing together high level panellists and experts on the following topics:-
- Advancing the Abidjan Declaration 2019 in the face of the pandemic and strategies for enterprise responsiveness in the changing Labour Market.
- Business Opportunities in the African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement (AfCFTA) and the Role of Employers’ Organizations
- The Role of TVET in Strengthening Industry Performance
- Unleashing Labour Migration for Africa’s Prosperity
- Supporting Gender Equality and Women Advancement in the Changing Labour Market
The conference charges are:-
Physical participation: - Members Kes. 30,000 +VAT Non - Members Kes. 40,000 + VAT (Few slots available, Register Now!)
Virtual Participation: - Members Kes. 15,000 + VAT Non - Members Kes. 20,000 + VAT.
The conference fees will cater for conference materials, teas, snacks, lunches, planned networking activities as well as any site visits.
NOTE: The fees do not include accommodation and transport to the venue.
Do not miss out this exciting continental conference where delegates will have the opportunity to learn, share experiences and devise strategies for improving their organizational preparedness to adapt and enhance their organizations performance.