Membership registration is fast and easy. Simply download the membership form at the bottom of this page, fill in your organization/company details and return to our offices together with a non refundable entrance fee of Kshs 5,000 and appropriate annual subscription plus building levy. You can access more information on our annual subscriptions by clicking the drop down menu in the Membership section.
FKE membership comprises of over 4,500 members both direct and through associations that cuts across all sectors of the economy in both public and private sectors. These members constitute both small and large employers.
ATTRACTING NO EXTRA FEE
ATTRACTING MINIMAL/SUBSIDIZED FEE
- Trade dispute resolutions
- Researched information on economic and labour issues
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Advice and opinions on labour issues & practice (including via email & phone).
- Advice on redundancy and terminations
- Advocacy on behalf of members locally & internationally
- DIT Refund of upto ksh 8000 p.p.p.d for attending FKE training programmes
- CSR programmes like “Adopt a School
- Representation on various boards/committees and Government policy formulation discussions
- Mentoring for young women entrepreneurs.
1. Training on:
- New Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
- Redundancy Management and Terminations
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Productivity Measurement and Improvement
2. Consultancy on:
- Job Evaluation (Analysis,Evaluation and Grading)
- Conducting Customer/Employee Satisfaction Surveys and Work Environment
- Customer Retention Strategies
- Strategic Planning: Development and Implementation
- Executive Selection & Recruitment.
3. Legal representation (Labour related)
4. HIV / AIDS mainstreaming at workplace
5. Gender audit for SME service providers
Already registered members can use the menu on the left to log in and access more resources. Click here to Download Membership Application Form